The patient-physician training course joins the fight against the problem of therapeutic non-compliance. By transposing negotiation techniques used by professional negotiators into the medical world, patient compliance to medical prescription significantly increases. The ADN experts tackle the issues of creating confidence with a resistant profile, the shared common objective, understanding the patient’s motivations, strategic questioning and subtly inducing change.
- Creating a favorable context with the patient
- Nurture a relation of confidence with the patient
- Create patient compliance
- Develop true listening skills and targeted questioning
- Improve long term therapeutic compliance