The Professional Masterclass is the last step of the training process. It can be applied for only if the participant has completed the Expert course. The participants have to carry out some of the most difficult negotiations which will allow them to cover the following notions: the capacity to thwart threats, ultimatums and insults, breach strategies, negotiation under pressure, decision-making when faced with the impossible, the necessity of continuing after a failure, self-confidence in deteriorating situations and advanced techniques to induce change in the opposing party.
The Masterclass is for any person who must negotiate at their work or in their specialized field, regardless of their level.
- Neutralise threats and ultimatums
- Resist pressure
- Counter manipulation and lies
- Deal with the refusal to negotiate
- Resolve impossible choices
This training course is eligible for the CPF, which means participants can receive funding by the government.
ADN Group is a certified training organization registered under the number 11755092475. The masterclasses and training courses can be the object of fund providers.
All the training courses from the Negotiator’s Agency meet the requirements of the Quality decree of June 30th, 2015 and are referenced by all the fund providers for professional training.
Training course program
Before the masterclass:
- Recommended reading
- The online ADN Insider© test to get to know your negotiator profile
During the masterclass:
- Teaching content: introduction, videos, audio recordings, practice material…
- Individual training activities
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© handbook (38 pages) and a notebook
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© certificate
After the masterclass:
- Take the NSTAA© test to determine your level in negotiation
- Recommended reading
- An online questionnaire including situational exercises: NSTAA©, duration: 1 hour
- A complete debriefing of practical cases and situations during the training course
"A captivating and efficient approach that helps you grasp any kind of complex negotiation."
"ADN Group offers services of the highest quality, regardless of the mission we mandate them for. These virtuosos of negotiation use an ingenious and innovating approach which makes them entirely unique."
"PACIFICAT, ADN Group’s negotiation method is an excellent reference. This tool helps me better understand and grasp certain complex situations and therefore make me a better negotiator."
Do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form for any request concerning access for people with reduced mobility.