The Expert Masterclass is the third step in the full training process. It can only be applied for if the participant has completed the Advanced course. In this Masterclass we will go through analyzing the credibility of threats and ultimatums, managing difficult profiles, relying on intuition, confidence in the team, the capacity to thwart maliciousness, strategic questioning, managing dilemma or the capacity to get the upper hand in any situation. This Masterclass subtly alternates between a theoretic approach and both individual and group role-playing.
The Masterclass is for any person who must negotiate at their work or in their specialized field, regardless of their level.
- Analyse the credibility of threats and ultimatums
- Neutralise difficult profiles
- Make informed decisions
- Reverse the balance of power
- Get the upper hand in any kind of negotiation
- Conduct a difficult debriefing
This training course is eligible for the CPF, which means participants can receive funding by the government.
ADN Group is a certified training organization registered under the number 11755092475. The masterclasses and training courses can be the object of fund providers.
All the training courses from the Negotiator’s Agency meet the requirements of the Quality decree of June 30th, 2015 and are referenced by all the fund providers for professional training.
Training course program
Before the masterclass:
- Recommended reading
- The online ADN Insider© test to get to know your negotiator profile
During the masterclass:
- Teaching content: introduction, videos, audio recordings, practice material…
- Individual training activities
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© handbook (38 pages) and a notebook
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© certificate+ a visual of the certificate:
After the masterclass:
- Take the NSTAA© test to determine your level in negotiation
- Recommended reading
- An online questionnaire including situational exercises: NSTAA©, duration: 1 hour
- A complete debriefing of practical cases and situations during the training course
"We participate in this Masterclass each year with enormous amounts of enthusiasm and talk about it for the rest of the year. What seduces us: the method’s quality and rigor and the capacity the trainers have of surprising us."
"An original, methodical, and powerful approach, which, when used to confront other realities, helps you develop in the most spectacular way. A real opportunity for me and the negotiation teams."
"A first-class experience and expertise combined with the capacity to captivate everyone’s’ attention"
Do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form for any request concerning access for people with reduced mobility.