The Essentials Masterclass is the prerequisite to the full training. It can also be sufficient as a training course on its own. During the course we will cover the basics of the PACIFICAT© reference, namely the negotiator’s positioning, understanding the opposing party’s motivations, the shared common objective, mapping out the actors, principal strategies, analyzing the ratio of power, creating connections, influencing techniques, decisional marketing techniques and debriefing.
The Masterclass alternates subtly between a theoretic approach and individual and group role-playing.
The Masterclass is for any person who must negotiate at their work or in their specialized field, regardless of their level.
- Offer tools that can immediately be assimilated by the participants in their daily negotiations
- Provide a unique reference to prepare for, conduct, close and debrief any kind of negotiation
- Understand and incorporate the human factor and the psychological mechanisms of human relations
- Manage uncertainty in a negotiation without becoming its victim
- Use the most suitable strategies, tactics and techniques according to the situation
This training course is eligible for the CPF, which means participants can receive funding by the government.
ADN Group is a certified training organization registered under the number 11755092475. The masterclasses and training courses can be the object of fund providers.
All the training courses from the Negotiator’s Agency meet the requirements of the Quality decree of June 30th, 2015 and are referenced by all the fund providers for professional training.
Training course program
Before the masterclass:
- Recommended reading
- The online ADN Insider© test to get to know your negotiator profile
During the masterclass:
- Teaching content: introduction, videos, audio recordings, practice material…
- Individual training activities
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© handbook (38 pages) and a notebook
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© certificate
After the masterclass:
- Take the NSTAA© test to determine your level in negotiation
- Recommended reading
- An online questionnaire including situational exercises: NSTAA©, duration: 1 hour
- A complete debriefing of practical cases and situations during the training course.
"The unusual approach, one of the training course’s greatest assets, invites participants to sharpen their curiosity and pushes them to want more, as you can see by the excellent reviews at the end of each session."
"ADN’s Masterclass in complex negotiation is without a doubt one of the best professional training courses I have ever had the privilege of participating in during my whole career."
"Two days in full immersion with Marwan Mery to decipher the verbal and non-verbal and acquire the right negotiation reflexes to serve performance. Business cases and solid and engaging teaches help you learn with passion!"
Do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form for any request concerning access for people with reduced mobility.