The Essentials Masterclass is the prerequisite to the full training. It can also be sufficient as a training course on its own. During the course we will cover the basics of the PACIFICAT© reference, namely the negotiator’s positioning, understanding the opposing party’s motivations, the shared common objective, mapping out the actors, principal strategies, analyzing the ratio of power, creating connections, influencing techniques, decisional marketing techniques and debriefing.
The Masterclass alternates subtly between a theoretic approach and individual and group role-playing.
- Offer tools that can immediately be assimilated by the participants in their daily negotiations
- Provide a unique reference to prepare for, conduct, close and debrief any kind of negotiation
- Understand and incorporate the human factor and the psychological mechanisms of human relations
- Manage uncertainty in a negotiation without becoming its victim
- Use the most suitable strategies, tactics and techniques according to the situation
This training course is eligible for the CPF, which means participants can receive funding by the government.
ADN Group is a certified training organization registered under the number 11755092475. The masterclasses and training courses can be the object of fund providers.
All the training courses from the Negotiator’s Agency meet the requirements of the Quality decree of June 30th, 2015 and are referenced by all the fund providers for professional training.