The Advanced Masterclass is the second step in the full training. It can only be applied for if the participant has completed the Essentials training course. Some of the things we will cover in this Masterclass are managing cognitive overload, the advanced motivations of the opposing party, managing complex profiles, advanced strategies, negotiating as a team, releasing stress, advanced influence techniques, behavior analysis and different ways of debriefing. This Masterclass subtly alternates between a theoretic approach and both individual and group role-playing.
The Masterclass is for any person who must negotiate at their work or in their specialized field, regardless of their level.
- Understand your point of contact beyond words
- Get to grips with advanced strategies
- Conduct any kind of negotiation
- Manage complex profiles
- Overcome stress and deteriorating emotions
This training course is eligible for the CPF, which means participants can receive funding by the government.
ADN Group is a certified training organization registered under the number 11755092475. The masterclasses and training courses can be the object of fund providers.
All the training courses from the Negotiator’s Agency meet the requirements of the Quality decree of June 30th, 2015 and are referenced by all the fund providers for professional training.
Training course program
Before the masterclass:
- Recommended reading
- The online ADN Insider© test to get to know your negotiator profile
During the masterclass:
- Teaching content: Introduction, videos, audio recordings, practice material…
- Individual training activities
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© handbook (38 pages) and a notebook
- The reception of the Advanced PACIFICAT© certificate
After the masterclass:
- Take the NSTAA© test to determine your level in negotiation
- Recommended reading
- An online questionnaire including situational exercises: NSTAA©, duration: 1 hour
- A complete debriefing of practical cases and situations during the training course
"ADN’s Masterclasses are unlike any other training course in negotiation. I have been doing sales negotiation for over 20 years, but I never experienced anything as powerful as the moments I had during the 2 Masterclasses I was lucky enough to participate in."
"Three excellent masterclasses, uniting scientific knowledge, rigorous methodology and expertise and vast and solid experience. I can already see the difference in my medical practice and within my teams."
"Out of all the training courses I have taken about negotiation, the PACIFICAT method is by far the leading reference in the field."
Do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form for any request concerning access for people with reduced mobility.